Carver scholar-athlete, Shadrac Casimir, in the news!
Here is a little bit more about his basketball career:
- Played in 34 of 35 games on the season, starting in eight.
- Averaged 20.1 minutes per-game towards 7.0 points, 1.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists per-game.
- Finished the season ranked fourth in the MAAC with a 42.7 3-point shooting percentage.
- Led the team with a 94.1 free throw percentage, missing just three attempts on the season (48-for-51).
- Put forth 16 points on 5-of-8 shooting to go with five assists and five rebounds at Fairleigh Dickinson (Dec. 7).
- Notched his first 27-point effort of the season against Canisius (Jan .8), knocking down 7-of-9 3-point attempts in 34 minutes.
- Scored 21 points in 23 minutes at Manhattan (Jan. 17) on 7-of-9 shooting that included 3-for-3 from beyond the arc.
- Tallied his second 27-point outing of the season in 32 minutes at Marist (Feb. 17) by shooting 10-for-14 from the floor.
- Went 6-of-6 from the free throw line in addition to 6-of-10 from the floor, including 4-for-6 from 3-point range, towards 22 points against Rider (Mar. 4) in a MAAC Championship Quarterfinal Round victory.